Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How I keep my hairbands, belts and scarfs

I just want to share another How to idea of mine. I love hairbands, headbands, you name it. But it could be quite a headache where to store them sometimes. 
When i saw this lamp in Ikea, i immediately thought this is perfect! It have 2 lamps (1 floor uplighter, and the other is a reading lamp which is bendable). 
What i did was to make use of the space between the bendable reading lamp and the floor uplighter. Now, all my headbands, scarfs, belts are placed nicely and the best part is I could reach out easily and pick out what hairbands, belts and etc to match my outfit of the day in 1 glance.

IKEA - floor uplighter /reading lamp @29


My headbands, scarfs, belts area
I hope you enjoyed another How i do it idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment