Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wedding preparation #2 - Finding your photographer and videographer

Finding a good photographer and videographer is very important. They are the one that captures one of the most important and beautiful moment of your life. I know that I can save on most of my the wedding prep but not on this one.
As an indonesian myself, I knew I wanted to engage in an indonesian based photo/videographer. Most enquiries are communicated via email and after downlisting to whom I really love, i made a trip back to jakarta to meet them. 
After just 1 visit, I was pretty certain to whom I want to engage with for both my prewedding and wedding photo/videographer and made the deposit payment about 1 year before my wedding. If you are sure on what you want, its better to get it done asap, you do not want to regret when you try to reach your vendors 6 months before your wedding and they are fully booked. 

To visit and have a look at more of their works, please visit the links below. 
photographer - http://axioo.com/
videographer - http://findingwimo.com/

To those that are looking for photographer in Singapore, I would really suggest you not to get any from those bridal package. It is always better to engage in different vendors for your wedding. I know that an average wedding bridal package costs about 3,500 SGD (it includes renting of 2 wedding dress, groom's wear, make up and it includes 30 photos). Unless you do not really care about photography and etc, you could go for this deal. However, ladies... to choose only 30 photos from the hundreds and hundreds of prewedding photos taken is impossible. I have friends that end up topping lots of photos and they charge at 150sgd per photos. (crazy!!) Most of them total up to become about 10k SGD. Yes, with 10k.. you could have engage in a seperate vendor and get a better photographer. 

So always remember to not invest all your eggs in one basket. 

Photographer & videographer - checked!

1 comment: