Saturday, February 19, 2011

An Evening with Rob Schneider

Yesterday while I was queuing to purchase Lion King - the musical ticket, I happen to notice that Rob Schneider is performing in Singapore !! I knew i have to get hold of those ticket as he is only performing for one day. Unfortunately, all of the good seats are sold out and I can only get hold of those with restricted view.

I love every minute of it. Seeing Rob Schneider in person is fortunate enough, let alone watching him perform a stand up comedy. It was AMAZING.

An Evening with Rob Schneider Tickets

An Evening with Rob Schneider - 18 Feb 2011


Manage to get a shot of Rob -- sort of

This is as close as I can get to Rob Schneider =p

It was a enjoyable event and couldn't ask for a better way to end my Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment