Saturday, February 26, 2011

Samantha Thavasa Opens in Singapore

My 3 year old kate spade wallet are all worned out and so I decided to get myself a new one. 
When I was walking around Ion Orchard last week, I didnt know that Samantha Thavasa have an outlet in Singapore! Looking around the different range of wallets they have, It's not hard to convince myself to get my new wallet there.




Front view

Back view

Top view

Inner view - 12 card holders, 1 coin holder + 2 additional pockets

Cute bow 

A closer look at the prints

For those of you who have yet to heard of the brand Samantha Thavasa, it is a japanese brand company and it is known for their popular handbag. They have many range of brands as well, Samantha Thavasa, Samantha Thavasa - New York, Samantha Thavasa - Deluxe just to name a few. They have handbags, jeweleries, accessories, wallets and many more.

Yes, they have a store now at Ion-Orchard B1 (Singapore).

For more information on Samantha Thavansa and it's other brands, you can visit http://www.samantha.co.jp

Here are some pictures of their autumn/winter handbag collection, hair accessories, etc.






Samantha Thavasa, a brand to stay on my lists of favourite things


2 comments:

  1. The Hello Kitty wallet is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I bought a wallet from Jpn. Not sure if u r keen to take over?

    ReplyDelete