Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nail Of The Week - Garden Theme

I figured I would do another nail tutorial which is quite easy and fun.

Garden Themed nails

OPI Nail polish - Passion NL H19

Apply 2 coats over it to get a very nice base colour

CANMAKE - Nail glitter 02 (Gold)

Apply it on the top of your nails - Using soft stroke the 1st time round,
focusing more on the tip on the 2nd coat

You can get this "wax" looking tube on any nail shop $1.90ea 

Use a nail glue / clear nail polish to place where you want the design to be. 
Apply top coat over it to finish the whole look.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! 

4 comments:

  1. Good tutorial! now I wonder how to get that tube thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they sell it in Jakarta for Rp11,000. Or you can get it in Far east the next time you are in Sg. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... such a cute nail art! <3

    ReplyDelete