Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick

I was not a real lipstick kind of girl. Lipstick shade is so important that no matter how gorgeous someone can look, if it's the wrong shade..everything will go downhill!!
After reading lots of beauty blogs and watching tons of make up videos, I notice that once a girl put something on their lips, be it a lip balm or a gloss, it could make their whole appearance to another level. They appear to be "brighter" looking.
I have been a fan of the "nude" kinda look , so what is a better way to conquer my fear than starting from a nude shade of lipstick. I got myself Revlon Colourburst Lipstick and I got to say, i totally LOVE them!! Not only are the price much affordable than counter products, the quality of the lipstick are amazing. It's creamy and the colours are absolutely gorgeous.
I definitely recommend this particular shade to those that are just beginning to try out using a lipstick.

Revlon : Colourburst Lipstick @ 21.90

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - 070 Soft Nude


Love Love Love

I am totally in love with this shade right now and will definitely try to venture on other shades of colour going forward!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment