Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Review: CanMake Cream Cheek

CanMake cream cheek is one of the blusher I am using right now. Personally, I find that it is good to have different shades of blusher. I will recommend at least 2 shades, one in rosy pink and the other in peach colour (It can be either powder/cream).

The colours are really pigmented so you do not want to over apply at one go.
You can use a sponge / a clean finger and dab the colour on the center of the cheek. Make sure it's evenly blended. This will then give your cheek a glow as it have a micro-shimmer on it.

Note: This is more suitable for dry/normal skin types. I have a sensitive type of skin and this works fine for me.

CanMake Cream Cheek @ $17.90ea

CanMake Cream Cheek - 05 

A closer look at the blush

micro-shimmer finishing touch on it 

Peach blush is definitely one of the colour to own this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment