Sunday, April 10, 2011

Naruko Products

When I heard that Naruko is available in Singapore, i am extremely excited! I heard lots of good reviews on his products and always watch him on 女人我最大. 

The first thing I know i have to get, are their night gellies!! I have been using it for a few weeks now and I got to say they are really really good. If you can put them in your fridge before you apply them at night, it'll be better. I love how you wake up in the morning and you can still feel the coolness and how moisturize your face is. I truly recommend this.

If you are not sure what to get for your first time, i would probably recommend you to go for their package. They have incredible value package (SGD 159 for their range of day and night products).

I was really impressed with their excellent service. Not only do they reply emails promptly but they also offer free delivery service if you spend more than $69 SGD + you can actually receive the products the next day if you make payment before 12pm between Monday - Friday.

To learn more about the products, you can visit their website http://naruko.com.sg/shop/


Loots I got from Naruko ^ ^

Narcissus Total Defense - Eye Essence cream

Marjoram and Lavender - Brightening Eye cream

Narcissus Total Defense - Night Repairing Dew

Marjoram and Lavender - Brightening serum

Narcissus Total Defense - Night Eye Gelly

Closer look at the gelly

Job's Tears - Whitening and brightening Night Gelly

My favourite!!

Freebies

Love Love Love

 I got to say this is the first beauty skin care products I really love and would recommend for everyone. The price are really affordable and it's available for all skin types. Definitely in on my favourite lists!!


No comments:

Post a Comment