Monday, April 11, 2011

Britney Spears Radiance Perfume

I have always been a Britney fan since her first album. When I first set eyes on the poster and advertisement on her new fragrance - Radiance, I know I have to get hold of it.

The latest fragrance is another partnership with Elizabeth Arden and it have these wild berries and soft dewy petals scent  which gives a very soft musky feel I really like.

The thing that attracts me the most is the packaging~ it have these fake rhinestones in blue and pink, very girlish indeed. It comes in in two sizes (50ml and 10ml) but the price difference is about SGD10-20, so I got myself the 100ml.

Note: You can only purchase Britney Spears fragrance collections in Changi Airport (if you are in Singapore).


Radiance - Britney Spears 100ml @ SGD89

She looked so pretty here

I am currently using this perfume now and it's gonna be on my favourite lists for a while ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment