Thursday, April 21, 2011

Loots from Japan - Kanebo

I have been wanting to posts the stuff my friend got for me when he is in Japan and it took me 3 months to finally put this up! 

This is the first Coffret D'or and Lavshuca products I got and I am totally in love with it. I am a big shimmer fan and what each of the pallette have are soft glitters that are not overly the top, just the way i like it. ^ ^ 
I hope they bring these to Singapore soon !!

The stuffs I got from Japan

Coffret D'or Jewelcious Eyes - 04 Amber beige



All the colours are very pigmented and have just the right amount of shimmer

Coffret D'or Innocent Colour Blush - PK25
It comes with a cute brush 


Intergrate Rainbow Grade - Sparkles over eyelid heart eyeshadow - BR606


Very nice warm soft brown colours, very suitable for everyday use

Lavshuca Star Decoration Eyes - GN1


Soft glittery white and green shades

Coffret D'or Eye Color - WN-33
It doesnt look as dark as I thought it would be

Lavshuca Eyebrow Mascara - BR-1
Will be trying out more Kanebo products the next time round !

No comments:

Post a Comment