Saturday, May 7, 2011

Life was like a box of chocolates

"My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."  
I am sure this is a familiar quote for those of you that have watched Forrest Gump. I somehow always remember this line from Tom Hanks whenever I bought or open a box of chocolate. I am a huge chocolate fan, especially classic milk chocolates. A good chocolate for me are those that melts perfectly in your mouth.

Royce is one of my favourite chocolate shop. Their Nama chocolates have the perfect amount of moist in it and they are all made from fresh cream made locally in Hokkaido. These are 2 of my all time favourite from Royce

Royce - Nama Chocolate

Milk (Au Lait) - 20pc @$15ea

Champage (Pierre Mignon) - 20pc @$15ea

It's always good to pamper yourself with chocolates every now and then ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment