Friday, June 29, 2012

My wedding dress - 1st fitting session

I was so nervous and excited the same time when its time for my first fitting session. First of all, i want to apologize for the bad qualities on the picture taken (thanks to my fiancé), but he did try his best to shoot given the condition. =p

My first initial idea is to have strap on my wedding dress +  a balero i can wear on top of the dress during the walk in ceremony. But I'm still tossed between whether to go with or without strap during reception.
The initial fitting was just for them make it fit to my size and choose some accessories so its in time for me to use it for my pre wedding session 3 days later. 

After the pre wedding session is done, I ask them to cut the back and make it more fitting.  As much as it is such a pity to cut such a gorgeous gown.. i believe it will suit Bali wedding more to have the whole wedding gown not as long and heavy.


The shop
Look 1 - Tube

Look 2 - With strap

Look 3 - With balero (for ceremony)

Back view

Cant wait for my next fitting session! 

No comments:

Post a Comment