Friday, June 29, 2012

Prewedding photoshoot with AXIOO

The pre wedding shoot session with AXIOO is one of my 'most looking forward' moment during this whole process. I have been counting down to this moment for the longest time everrr
Timetable:
8am : went to AXIOO studio for make up
8.30am : on our way to our first location - Sinou Cafe 
9am - 12pm : Shoot at Sinou Cafe + Lunch
12.30pm - 3.30pm : went back to AXIOO studio for studio shots
4pm - 7pm : outdoor shot at PIK area

We have a total of 6 looks (2 on each location). I did not have time to get some photos of the pre wed sessions we had, but did manage to capture some looks here and there.

I got to say this is definitely one fun process and I enjoy every moment of it. My fiancé and I was having fun the entire time and definitely a big thanks to AXIOO and team that makes us feel so comfortable instantly when we met them! Cant wait for the photos to be ready ^ ^

On our way to Sinou Cafe

Decided to let my hair down instead

2nd look @ sinou cafe

David and I on our way back to AXIOO studio

4th look - with the wedding gown

They have this cute dog on set


5th look - outdoor look

Some polaroids we took after each look 

Prewedding photo session - checked!




No comments:

Post a Comment