Friday, January 28, 2011

18 Karaats - A Girl's Best friend

I have been looking for a diamond stud earring for a while now. While I was window-shopping last weekend, I saw the store 18 KARAATS. I have walked pass this shop many times before but I didnt really walked in as the shops are pretty small and more often than so, there are no customer to be seen. Surprised was the word I have for them when I went in the store. They not only have beautiful cut diamonds, be it a pendant, bracelet, rings or earrings but the staff are also very friendly and helpful.Yes, I finally got myself the stud earring I been looking for!!

18 KARAATS' diamond are all man-made and they have similar charactertics of a real diamond. I am no expert in diamonds but one look and you would agree that their cuts are gorgeous. In addition to that, the price is definitely more affordable than those real ones. What is there not to love I must ask.

To know more about 18 KARAATS and its products, you can visit 18karaats.com

Very nice packaging

Got myself a stud earrings 
\
0.5 Round Brilliant 4 Prong Studs @ $348

A closer look at the diamond


Blink Blink - Definitely one of the things on my favourite lists - checked!~

2 comments: