Friday, January 21, 2011

Urban Decay - Naked

There are tons of good reviews on Urban Decay-Naked pallete from make up blogs and youtube videos. Because of that, i have been trying to get hold of this palette for myself but it has been sold out for quite some time. So, last week when I heard that Sephora finally stocked this pallete up, I knew I have to get hold of them immediately. Thank god  one of my girlfriend, Merlyn was at Sephora on that day and she managed to get one for me!! Last I heard was the the palette is already sold out (within 5 days).

After getting hold of this palette, I totally understand where the many good reviews came from. 
The palette comes with 12 shades of beautiful eye shadows, a duo colour eyeliner and eyeshadow primer. All the colours are absolutely gorgeous, very pigmented and easy to apply. I can see myself wearing each and every single one of the colours be it for a 'day' or a 'night' look which makes this a good pallette to have when you are travelling ( though I have to say that it might be a little too big for your make up pouch).

Urban Decay - Naked Palette @ $73ea

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - 3.7ml

It comes in 12 shades - day to night look all in one palette!

You can see how pigmented and beautiful each colour is

Duo Urban Decay24/7 glide-on eye-pencil

One stroke of the eyeliner and this is what you get

Urban Decay Naked palette - 12 eyeshadow shades, 2 eyeliners + primer @$73ea

Urban Decay Naked palette is so on my favourite thing list !

2 comments: