Friday, January 7, 2011

My one two three routine

I believe many of you out there have your own daily 1,2, 3 skin care routine (i.e cleanse, tone, moisturize). 

Personally, I think you have to know your skin condition for that day. I will sometime skip part 2 (toner) depending on what I will be doing on that day. If I were to go out the whole day with lots of make up on / when my skin feels very oily, yes, it is recommended that to follow all the 3 steps skin regime as toner can helps clean away whatever your cleanser has left behind  and also minimise pores. But for those days when I have minimal or no make up on, I will skip the toner part and directly moisturize my face after cleansing it

Everyone should see toner more of an optional product and should only be used when you think your skin needs it instead of a necessity to use it everyday.

So, for my so-called 1 2 3 skincare regime, I use Dermalogica Products (I got those for sensitive-skin)


When looking for cleanser, I tend to look for a non-foaming cleanser and this by far is my favourite item from Derma.

Ultracaming cleanser 500ml @ $$113

I like how it comes in a spray bottle instead of the usual bottle where you have to use cotton bud to apply it all over your face. So now you can just spray it on your face and use a clean hand to rub it evenly over your face

Soothing protection spray 250ml @ $76

I got myself two types of moisturizer (Skin Smoothing Cream and Barrier Repair)
Skin Smoothing Cream is more of an everyday use for me

Skin smoothing cream 100ml @ $121

Barrier Repair is a more of like a gel type, it melts easily into sensitized skin and can help repair damage from environmental agression . I use this once a week

Barrier repair 30ml @ $82

I got myself a travel kit size as well

I love Derma products as it does not contain any artificial fragrance or colour which makes it suitable for the sensitive skin I have. Another product on my list of favourite things

No comments:

Post a Comment