Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ZA Two-Way Foundation

ZA Two-Way Foundation by Shiseido is my all time favourite foundation. This is the first foundation I bought when I was 15 and I have been using it ever since. Reason being you can get this in any drug store like Watson's and the price is affordable.

There are a total of 8 shades for this collection and all of them contains SPF20 PA++. ZA Two-way foundation can be applied both dry (I would normally go for this) or wet (for better coverage). The reason I love this foundation so much is that it is not only easy to apply/blend but it gives a very natural finish too!

Every now and then, ZA will have a limited edition collection especially during the holiday season. This is a must-grab as it comes with a super cute packaging and a definite value for money

Limited Edition Set @33.50ea

It comes with a pouch, cosmetic case and 2 refills

I love their sparkly design

I got mine in shade no. 22

A closer look at the foundation

All the ZA compact cases that I collected over the years


Me + ZA

This is my no.1 favourite foundation brand and it is here to stay - checked!

No comments:

Post a Comment