Monday, January 3, 2011

Motion Picture I love


One of the many favourite things I like are movies!! It has become a routine for me to at least catch a movie every week. All these while, I've always like to go to the cinema at Cineleisure, Orchard. But when I was searching for showtimes yesterday, I saw that there is a Shaw Theatre at Nex ( the biggest mall in the North East of Singapore), so I figured why not go there for a change. At first I thought the place will not be up to my expectation but boy was I wrong, i totally love this cinema!!

They have a total of 10 movie halls which means more movie choices and screenings. Not to mention The "Premiere Screen" concept with dine-in services which is a must try the next time i go there.

Shaw Theater, Nex


A huge wall of digital trailers/posters when you first walk in

The whole layout is so futuristic, I felts like I'm in a star-trek movies!


A seating plan in front of each theater, I simply love this.

And here's how the theatre looks like

I certainly will visit this place another time, another check on my favourite things list!




No comments:

Post a Comment