Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How I organise my make up brushes and hair acessories

Make up brushes and hair accessories are just one of those things that girls cant do without. I used to have problems organising my make up brush and finding my hair pins. When I went IKEA recently, I saw some clear vases and containers that is suitable to place all my brushes, eye-liners, mascaras, bobby pins and etc

REKTANGEL vase from IKEA at $5.90ea

Some colourful pebbles from Carrefour at $4.90 per packet (I got in in 2 colours)

Mix all the pebbles and put in in the vase. Now you can start putting in all your brushes

I did the same for all my mascaras, eyeliners and etc

Voila! I love how pretty it looks when you place them together

SLOM Jar with lid from IKEA at $2.20
I use this to place all my bobby pins, elastics and hair clips

One single stop for all those small hair accessories and its dust free!

Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed sharing another favourite thing of mine


No comments:

Post a Comment